Collaborate With Your 24/7 Monitoring Team
Whenever your home alarm system in Binghamton goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring experts will spring to action. Their first move is to validate your alarm, and that includes communicating with you. The guideline they adhere to is dependent on the kind of emergency. To illustrate, when the emergency is due to a medical situation, a single attempt will be made to contact you before help is dispatched. If you’re dealing with a burglary alarm - the most frequent kind of alarm - a monitoring professional will abide by these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An effort will be made to reach you through the touchscreen interface. You will typically be asked for a passcode.
- If that attempt doesn’t prompt an answer, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- A second number or first emergency contact is called next.
- If you still can’t be reached, nearby law enforcement officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring agents will try to reach you again after emergency personnel are alerted.
If you're not able to interact with monitoring staff, don't worry. Assistance will still be dispatched even if you're not available to verify the emergency.
Prepare for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Binghamton
Stay ready for any emergency with a contemporary home alarm system in Binghamton from Vivint. Dial (607) 600-9610 to start designing your home’s defense today.