Your Binghamton Vivint app helps keep your family safe
The Vivint App allows your residential security and automation devices to fit your current needs. With just a couple of taps on your mobile device, you’re able to:
● Manage your residential security system: Power on your sensors and alarms when you turn in for the night, or unlock your home from your mobile device when visitors drop by while you're at work. Or set your Binghamton home security system to arm at a specific time.
● Watch HD feeds from your cameras: View live feeds of your Binghamton security cameras in 1080p. Or stream 20-second video clip snippets on your phone.
● Create a more efficient home: Adjust your lighting to a more fitting brightness, or look at your app to see if you left your lights on prior to leaving on errands. Easily lower the thermostat at for the night. Then set a timer to warm up your home before you wake up.
● Unlock and lock your doors: Create one-time codes for maintenance workers, or unlock your doors no matter where you are. Get alerts sent to your phone when people arrive at home. You can even see if the garage door was left open.
● Sync security and automation devices together:
The greatest benefit of a Vivint system is the knowledge that your home security and home automation devices work together. Set your thermostat, lighting, security system, and more to work on a timer. Put your house to bed with just a quick tap of a button.