Binghamton Vivint Smart Hub
All your security and home automation controls in a Binghamton Smart Hub
Direct your sensors, cameras, and automation components with your Vivint Smart Hub. Arm and disarm your system, watch HD camera streams, adjust your lighting, and talk to your Vivint monitoring team—all from an easy-to-use touchscreen. Program timetables or program how devices work with other devices. Then access your Binghamton Smart Hub away from home by using the powerful Vivint App on your phone.
Use your Vivint Smart Hub to:
- Activate your security system.
- Watch live feeds and recorded clips from all your security cameras.
- Talk to visitors through the two-way talk feature on your cameras.
- Adjust your smart bulbs, smart thermostat, and other home automation components.
- Set rules on how devices respond to other equipment.
- Talk with a Vivint rep or your round-the-clock Vivint monitoring team.
- Connect together many security and automation equipment that use Z-Wave technology.
- Work effortlessly with your mobile Vivint mobile app.
Your entire smart home on one intuitive touchscreen
Your Vivint Smart Hub manages all your alarms, cameras, and automation devices. Schedule your system to turn on at a specific hour. Set customized actions that turn on your ventilation fan as your fire alarm senses excess heat. Or secure your smart locks, activate the motion sensors, cut the downstairs lights, and lower the thermostat when you let your Smart hub know that you’re going to bed. You can even link your Vivint system to your Amazon Echo or Google Home to direct your components with vocal commands.
Carry your Binghamton Smart Hub in your pocket with the Vivint App
To bring your security system with you, just upload the Vivint App. Remotely preset all your devices from cameras to smart door locks from a phone, smart watch, or other mobile device. That's perfect for when you're running errands and need to open the door for a delivery person. Or program geofencing that turns on the heat and flips on the lights when you roll up the drive. You can even set custom schedules through the app as you do with your Vivint Smart Hub.
Get the best Binghamton home security system with the easy-to-use Vivint Smart Hub
Get to know all the things you can do with your Vivint Smart Hub with one easy phone call. Your Vivint expert will help you personalize a smart home system and will explain how Vivint can make your home safe and efficient. Just contact (607) 600-9610 or complete the form to get started.