Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Binghamton?
Your new nursery is close to being ready for your darling child. You devoted quite a bit of time putting together the cradle, covering the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even put up a shelf with an assortment of plush animals as a final detail. But how are you going to keep watch of your baby? You can choose the customary method with a ordinary listening device or take it a bit further and utilize the surveillance equipment already accessible to you in your advanced home security system.
Despite the fact that it might seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Binghamton, it’s actually an outstanding option when you recognize the many perks.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Binghamton are great baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are part of your comprehensive smart home and accessible through a user-friendly app. This gives you convenience and reassurance as you can keep an eye on your little one from any location via your smartphone or mobile device. Here are a few more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Real-time high-def video: You’ll appreciate easily visible, high-resolution footage of your child. You can even watch recorded segments straight from your phone.
- Two-way talk: You’ll not only hear what’s happening, you have the chance to speak to your loved one directly through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to settle a restless sleeper. Better yet, you may utilize the talk feature through your cell phone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a much better viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-sensing with notifications: If your baby decides sleep time is finished and is ready to get out of the crib, you can get motion-activated updates sent straight to your mobile device.
- One-press contact: Despite the fact this benefit is generally for older children, it’s worth a mention. With a single tap of a button, your kid can touch base with you through the app on your smartphone.
Having your entire smart home right in the palm of your hand is a terrific perk. If you notice that your baby is having trouble falling to sleep and believe it may be a little stuffy in the room, you are able to change the temperature on your smart thermostat. If they awaken, you can switch on the area’s smart lights to let them know you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You may use two indoor cameras and enjoy access to both of them with one mobile app.
Design Your Binghamton smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Binghamton smart home and benefit from the comfort and security Vivint’s modern surveillance systems can offer. Call (607) 600-9610 today and learn how we can make your home more convenient and safer for all family members.